Friday, February 13, 2015

Short Post | Reason? Preparing for V-Day



Hello everyone!
First of all, I'd like to apologize for not posting yesterday - but I've been doing my maths homework with Alecs cause I couldn't have done it by myself. Math is definitely not between my favorite classes.


Second of all, this post is going to be short cause today I have to prepare for Valentine's Day - I already went shopping and all that, now all I have to do is cleaning my room, choose my clothes and finally decide how yo make my hair tomorrow. And eventually, how to make my nails. But that's not quite sure yet, because I've been chewing them since I know myself, except in the last two/three weeks, and they didn't grow as much as I wanted them to.+


Off topic: Yesterday I finished the first book from the Hunger Games series and it was AWESOME! I can't wait tomorrow night to watch the movie. And of course, I started reading the second part of the triology, and I'm at the 40th page. I've got obsessed with it!


Well, that's it for today, cause I have to get back to work. 
See you tomorrow, and I will show you everything I have made, including my outfit, hair, makeup and all that.

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


No comments:

Post a Comment