Sunday, March 15, 2015

Amazing makeup box - unboxing!




Hello everyone! 
It's good to see you again. I'm finally back with a new post. 
I've got an amazing makeup box from Alecs yesterday, and I'd love to show it to you! 


This is how it looks like on the outside. The first time I've seen it, I didn't knew what was it. But then I realized that it's actually a makeup box which looks like a briefcase.

Let's open it!


.
.
.


Voilà!


The box includes:

- 1 lip pencil
- 3 eye pencils
- 3 eyeshadow applicators + a small, eyeshadow brush
- a vanity case
- 4 lipsticks
- 8 different eyeshadow palettes
- 4 nail polishes
- 2 blushes

Let's start with my favorites:

# Eyeshadow palettes


There are 32 different eyeshadow colors, including both basic and colorful ones:

The basic ones
The colorful ones

And the special place is taken by ... 

 the 50 (well, actually 4) Shades of Grey palette

Sorry, I couldn't avoid it since Jamie Dorran and Dakota Johnson are on the background xD (Glamour magazine)

And this one isn't my favorite one. 
I like the green and blue one.

#2: Lipsticks

There are four different lipsticks. 


The golden one


The nude one


The bright pink one


And here comes my favorite...

The red one


All of them look amazing. Even if their color isn't really the same as it looks like on my hand.

#3: Nail polishes


As you can see, the set includes four different colors:

- fuchsia (even if it looks like red on the pic)
- nude (which is also my favorite between these)
- brown (which looks almost the same as on the pic)
- dark grey/black, with glowing particles

#4: Eye pencils


They look exactly as you can see on my hand. Even if the grey one seems like it's black (the pencil I mean). 

#5: Blushes


#6: A lip pencil


I love this one because it's almost invisible when applied, since it has a really light color and it tends to look natural on your lips.

#7: Accessories
(Eyeshadow applicators, an eyeshadow brush and a vanity bag)

Three eyeshadow applicators + an eyeshadow brush

The vanity bag; you can change the palette as many times as you want to.

Well, that's it for the makeup box unboxing (that sounds weird, I know o.O). But I've got so much more to show you.

First of all, Alecs also gave me this hair treatment set 


As you can see, it's made by Dove and it includes a shampoo, a hair conditioner and a smoothing hairbrush.



Next, I've got a new book and a new figurine.

The book is 'The Fault in Our Stars' ('Sub aceeași stea', in Romanian) by John Green:


And the figurine is a Pop! Vinyl figurine portraiting Joffrey Baratheon from the famous TV show, Game of Thrones:


Also, my mom got me this Yves Saint Laurent bag 

*and a Raffaello box from my dad*

I almost forgot. As usually, Thursday is the day when the Oriflame packages arrive 

But this time, I've got only a BB Cream and a HairX protection collar.

Very Me Just BB Bliss Balm (Light)

And the HairX protection collar is this one, but I can't take a photo of mine because it's crumpled and I don't like the way it looks like. :'(


Happy birthday to my gorgeous best friend, Helga 


Well, her birthday was on Friday the 13th of March , but I didn't post anything then, so I said it just now.
.

.

.

And I took three cute pics of my dog, Galus 

Galus driving 
Dog Fashion 2015
Galus asking for food

Follow Galus on Intsagram!


Also, follow me on Instagram:


Well, that's it for today. 
I hope you enjoyed!


See you soon!
Kisses,
I.



No comments:

Post a Comment